Saturday, September 24, 2011

Organization... or the lack of!

I don't know about most of you but I have fallen off the organization bandwagon. I don't even know where to begin. I would like to think that I used to be this super organized freak. My husband could even vouch for this. However, after three kids, husband working 40+ hours a week, in grad school and now trying to get used to this whole taking a child to school thing, I have gone haywire!

Perhaps a lot of all this is that I cannot seem to remember where I put anything. I move it somewhere and then I can't remember. Or maybe I just have so much on my plate I can't figure out how to regroup my thoughts that everything is just jumbled up in my mind. Oh well! It's humorous to me.

So, I wanted to ask any or all of you how you do it. How do you stay organized and what works for you and your family? What do you use? How do you get hubby to remember basic, helpful things? (Putting things away in proper place so I don't have to waste my time picking up after him). How do you help/show your kids basic organization skills, responsibilities that are fun for them, and etc?

Just some thoughts on my mind lately! Any of your thoughts would be helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment